Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 August 2018

mentally moving in.

there are stages that you go through, apparently when you move to another country, the what have I done stage, and many others that I am still waiting for them to hit me.however, there is one that is hitting me. The scale of the projects that I have let myself in for. As I think about the list of things that I am taking over in the first move, what to pack, what they wont have, and what I should not bring. here is the list so far-

  • t-bags
  • marmite
  • woodworm 25liters
  • hand tools
  • furniture- tables and chairs
  • wardrobes
  • bedding
  • dust masks
  • specialized paints
  • art materials
  • moterbike
things I'm not supposed to take are

  • beds
  • white goods 
  • power tools
  • lawnmower
Its rather bizarre, cant imagine what I can and cant get there, but some of them are not obvious. It is sense that the electric system is different, and that we shouldn't take any plug in equipment, but really.

No comments:

Post a Comment